Final Year Project
Final Year Project (FYP) is regarded as an academic research with scientific approach within the area of specialization offered by Universiti Kuala Lumpur British Malaysian Institute (UniKL BMI). It is also the prerequisite for undergraduates to obtain their diplomas and degrees.
The purpose of FYP is to create students with the ability and capability to:
- Think objectively,analytically and critically in identifying and solving problems in a very scientific and systematic approach;
- Manage a project based on the knowledge and experience gained in the faculty and through industrial attachment;and,
- Complete research and development work according to the needs of faculty in term of effective prototype/product development,seminar presentation and dissertation.
The students should be able to:
- Understand the meaning of FYP including the importance of project undertaken,log book and manual,formats and grading;
- Create a good relationship and understanding with the rest of the project team members and the supervisors;
- Recognize the purpose,objective and scope of FYP as underlined in the manual;and,
- Go along with process flow of FYP and keep to the due dates given according to the phases.
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
British Malaysian Institute
Bt. 8, Jalan Sungai Pusu
Selangor Darul Ehsan
CONNECT WITH #UniKL