Below are the most frequently asked questions about UniKL. Please click the subject below for the answer.
Is UniKL an IPTS or IPTA?
Universiti Kuala Lumpur is the only IPTS that wholly owned by MARA, an government agency. Click here for detail.
What are the programmes offered at UniKL? Are they accredited?
UniKL programmes range from Short Courses, Professional Certificates, Diploma up to Postgraduate studies. These programmes are highly industry oriented and accredited by Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA). Thus we believe our programmes will be suitable for all students who wish to pursue tertiary education. The areas of specialisation are:
- Automation & Industrial Maintenance
- Product Design & Precision Manufacturing
- Animation & Multimedia
- Quality Engineering & Industrial Logistics
- Accountancy, Entrepreneurship & Islamic Finance
- Medical Science Technology
- Information Technology
- Food Technology, Chemical & Bioengineering
- Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication
- Medical and Allied Health Sciences
- Oil & Gas
For More information, see our Programmes List.
What are the requirements needed in order to apply for UniKL?
Click the link application for admission and entry requirement detail.
Is they any hostel provided for the students?
When is the intake for UniKL & how to apply?
There are 3 intake per year as below;
- Foundation | May intake
- Diploma | June & July intake
- Bachelor Degree | September
- Master / PhD | All year round
Click how to apply for more details.
if you need more information or doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your precious time and your interest in UniKL.
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
British Malaysian Institute
Bt. 8, Jalan Sungai Pusu
Selangor Darul Ehsan
CONNECT WITH #UniKL