International Conference on Engineering Technology and Technopreneurship
• IEEE members are required to bring along their active IEEE membership card for verification at the conference registration.
• All credit card payments are to be made in United States Dollar (USD) either by Visa/Master Card. This could be done using your EDAS account.
• For early bird registration, all payment must be done to ICE2T 2023 before the early bird deadline. Otherwise normal registration fees will apply.
• After complete the payment, kindly fill in the registration form at [google form] and register through EDAS.
• Each attendee will be issued with a certificate of participation based on original registration (person who paid/registered).
• The name printed on the certificate will be based on the EDAS registration. Any changes without prior notification will incur extra charges for reproduction of certificates at RM50.
• Cancellations must be notified in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the author want to withdraw manuscript or the participant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her participation to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
i. Before 24 July 2022 : 50% of Payment Refund.
ii. After 24 July 2022 : No Refund.
As an alternative cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person without incurring any cost penalty. Conference organizing committee reserves all rights in the explanation of above terms.
• Please take note that IEEE has a strict policy on “NO-SHOW”. The IEEE has implemented policies to exclude authors who do not present their papers from further distribution of their publications, such as exclusion from IEEE Xplore. Therefore, one of the authors or their representative MUST present the paper physically in Perdana Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
• Authors are responsible to ensure that the similarity index of the final manuscript is below 30%. The manuscript will be rejected by the conference if the similarity index is higher than 30%.
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
British Malaysian Institute
Bt. 8, Jalan Sungai Pusu
Selangor Darul Ehsan
CONNECT WITH #UniKL