Electrical Technology Section
Today’s sophisticated workplace demands high-tech professionals who can successfully put their knowledge and skills to work in the dynamic field of electrical engineering technology. Our bachelor’s degree program of Engineering Technology in Electrical is designed to provide you a comprehensive set of skills as an engineering technologist in various sectors.
The program blends minds-on theory and hands-on applications in preparing you to be an expert in electrical engineering field. You will not only learn about the fundamental concepts such as electrical circuits, industrial control, instrumentation, renewable energy, power generation, transmission and distribution; but also will learn to construct, test and analyze electrical circuits and systems using up-to-date engineering tools.
Prior to graduation, you will undergo a 24-week industrial training attachment at a real workplace. All these wide range of subjects are designed to advance both your technical knowledge and soft skills in communication, management, technopreneurship and professional practice.
The strengths of this bachelor’s programme are:
- Full accreditation and approval by relevant authorities.
- Hands-on approach with high percentage of practical work to support fundamental knowledge.
- Teaching-and-learning approach is both conventional and interactive.
- Academic staff with industrial experience and members of professional bodies.
- Exposure to various leading edge technologies in the areas of control and instrumentations, power and energy, industrial automation, etc.
- Versatile programme where students may pursue study at masters and PhD levels in many different engineering fields
- Options to add values with Professional Certifications
Dr. Suhairi Rizuan Che Ahmad
Electrical Technology Section, UniKL BMI, Batu 8 Jalan Sungai Pusu, 53100 Gombak, Selangor.
Tel : +603 – 6184 1000 | Fax : +603 – 6186 4040 | Email: email@example.com
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
British Malaysian Institute
Bt. 8, Jalan Sungai Pusu
Selangor Darul Ehsan
CONNECT WITH #UniKL