Career Guidance & Counseling
Home >Campus Lifestyle
Counseling & Career Development
UniKL British Malaysian Institute (BMI) provides trained and experienced counselors should the students need to discuss their personal matters. Counseling can offer ways of coping and turning a problem into an opportunity. Whatever the problem is, talking to a counselor often helps.
- Individual Counseling Session
- Group Counseling Session
- Career Consultation
- Development Program
- Profiling Consultation (HATS – Harrison Assessment Test & LSP – Learning Study Profiling)
- Consultation on Personality Inventory
- Club Advisor : Counseling & Career Guidance Club
- A career assessment, stand for Harrison Assessment Test
- Compulsory to all bachelor students in UniKL
- This assessment would help students discover their career tendency & inner potential to be polished along their study period in UniKL
- There will be 2 phase;
- 1st phase : Upon enrollment (First week of first semester)
- 2nd phase : Final semester before Internship semester
- Students are encourage to see us for further consultation on your assessment
- Learning Style Profiling is an assessment that help student to discover their most effective way of study by identifying the most influential sense that they have.
- By identifying your study style, it would help you to master your study in easier way.
- This Profiling is compulsory to all Diploma students
- This assessment not only benefit you in your study, but also work best to improve your communication style.
- Do you know that you can easily ‘tackle’ your lecturer’s by knowing their style of communication? Want to be recognized among your classmate? Hey, if you interested to know more, we are much more excited to share with you! Please come & see us..
How to book for appointment?
- Miss Fatin Farhana Binti Ruslan – 012 904 7323 email@example.com
- Madam Noor Aziera Binti Ismail – 013 9633 205 firstname.lastname@example.org
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
British Malaysian Institute
Bt. 8, Jalan Sungai Pusu
Selangor Darul Ehsan
CONNECT WITH #UniKL