Career Guidance & Counseling
Home >Campus Lifestyle
Counseling & Career Development
UniKL British Malaysian Institute (BMI) provides trained and experienced counselors should the students need to discuss their personal matters. Counseling can offer ways of coping and turning a problem into an opportunity. Whatever the problem is, talking to a counselor often helps.
- Individual Counseling Session
- Group Counseling Session
- Career Consultation
- Development Program
- Profiling Consultation (HATS – Harrison Assessment Test & LSP – Learning Study Profiling)
- Consultation on Personality Inventory
- Club Advisor : Counseling & Career Guidance Club
- A career assessment which stands for Harrison Assessment Test
- Compulsory to all bachelor students in UniKL
- This assessment would help students discover their career tendency & inner potential to be polished along their study period in UniKL
- There will be 2 phases:
- 1st phase : Upon enrollment (First week of first semester)
- 2nd phase : Final semester before Internship semester
- Students are encouraged to see us for further consultation on their assessment
- Learning Style Profiling is an assessment that helps students to discover their most effective way of study by identifying the most influential sense that they have.
- By identifying your study style, it would help you to master your study in easier way.
- This Profiling is compulsory to all Diploma students
- This assessment not only benefit you in your study, but also work best to improve your communication style.
- Do you know that you can easily ‘tackle’ your lecturer’s by knowing their style of communication? Want to be recognized among your classmate? Hey, if you interested to know more, we are much more excited to share with you! Please come & see us..
How to book for appointment?
- Miss Fatin Farhana Binti Ruslan – 012 904 7323 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Madam Noor Aziera Binti Ismail – 013 9633 205 email@example.com
Progam Kepimpinan ‘Upgrade Yourself’
Program organized by MesRa in collaboration with students from Kolej Vokasional Seberang Prai, Penang
Program Opening Young Eye’s (OYE’s)
Organized by Mesra with Yayasan Anak Anak Yatim Malaysia (YATIM) at UniKL BMI
Current Job Application Process
Miss Nabilah, an alumni from UniKL BMI was invited to do a sharing session for all UniKL Students on the current trend in job application process. The response was good, the session was so interactive and it has been viewed by 3.1k viewers
Stress & Personality
Sharing talk with counselor on the topic ‘Know your color Personality and how to manage your stress better accordingly’
Introvert is My Middle Name
Empowering program for students with introvert personality
Mental Health Talk
Talk regarding mental health by invited speaker, a Clinical Psychologist at A rehab Centre in Shah Alam for UniKl BMI students. This program was organized by Counseling and Career Guidance Club in collaboration with Counseling Unit
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
British Malaysian Institute
Bt. 8, Jalan Sungai Pusu
Selangor Darul Ehsan
CONNECT WITH #UniKL